For the second day running a lack of wind has stopped play for the Dragon fleet in Douarnenez.  The teams awoke to dark skies, heavy rain and not a breath of wind and as the morning wore on the only change in the weather was that it got wetter!  The Race Committee initially postponed until 13.30 but when it became clear at that time that there was little hope of any wind they abandoned racing for the day allowing the crews to head out and enjoy long lunches in the many great restaurants in the area.

The Race Committee has brought the start time forward to 10am tomorrow morning in the hope that it will be possible to run two further races bringing the total up to three – the minimum number of races needed to complete the series.

As we have no post race interviews for you today here instead is an interview Stav did yesterday with Ireland’s Cameron Good and Henry Kingston previewing the 2012 Brewin Dolphin Gold Cup in Kinsale from 8-14 September (see for more info).