IDA Privacy Notice
The International Dragon Association uses member information to properly manage the association’s affairs, including collection of subscriptions, managing championships and regattas, distributing Yearbooks, and issuing communications to members.
Officers, committee members, national secretaries and other contracted servants of the IDA may have their names and details published on the IDA website and annually in the Yearbook and may be shared online with other members through the portal of our website.
The International Dragon Association is an affiliated member organisation of World Sailing, the international governing body for sailing. Member details may be shared with World Sailing when required.
Any queries on The International Dragon Association’s processing of personal data should be raised with the Secretary. This includes:
- requests for information on what data we hold on the member
- requests for a copy of the personal data held
- requests for correction or rectification of data held
- requests to restrict further data processing
- requests for data erasure, subject to legal obligations that may apply to the club